News

The decision is made: Niklas Süle leaves FC Bayern

FC Bayern will probably have to look for a new central defender for the coming season. National player Niklas Süle will leave the German record champions at the end of the season.

According to information from RTL/ntv, Niklas Süle is the next defensive star to leave FC Bayern for free after the end of his contract. The 26-year-old thus rejected the contract offer he had been given, with which the record champions actually wanted to prevent a free transfer of the central defender in the summer.

According to information from RTL/ntv, the defender already has a new club.

Bayern President Herbert Hainer told Sky last Sunday that it was up to the player to accept or reject the offer. “image“According to the annual salary offered, it is estimated that around ten million euros a year. The decision to reject the offer had already been made by Süle, it is said. Since January 1, he has been allowed to hold talks with other clubs without the consent of his employer .

Who will succeed Niklas Süle at FC Bayern?

Julian Nagelsmann is unlikely to be very enthusiastic about the imminent departure of his protégé: “He is a player at an age and in a position that is not that common on the market,” said the Munich head coach recently, who knows Süle from Hoffenheim’s days.

The defender switched from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim to Munich in the summer of 2017 for around 20 million euros. As with David Alaba, Jérôme Boateng and Javi Martínez, Bayern would not collect a fee for Süle in the event of a change in the summer.

FC Bayern must now look for a replacement for central defense for the new season. Antonio Rüdiger and Andreas Christensen from Chelsea are being traded as potential successors, and their contracts will also expire next summer. Neither of the two players would therefore cost a fee.

.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button