News

Hertha does not want to complain about viewer restrictions

Bundesliga club Hertha BSC has not yet filed a lawsuit against the corona-related viewer restrictions.

“We were only in the Senate last week and discussed it. We are in a good dialogue,” said Hertha’s sporting director, Fredi Bobic, in Berlin. “But we made it clear that we want a uniform solution for everyone,” he said. “If every state does its own thing, it’s crazy.”

He saw on television on Saturday how around 15,000 fans were watching 1. FC Magdeburg’s third division game against 1. FC Saarbrücken in the stadium. He initially thought of an older recording because he wasn’t aware that so many viewers were allowed there. 3,000 people were allowed into the stadium for Hertha’s last home game against FC Bayern Munich.

The permitted capacities in the stadiums should be regulated on a percentage basis, said Bobic. One hopes that this will be decided in the next federal-state consultations. One is also in constant contact with the other clubs and closely monitors their steps.

.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button