6 Simple Methods for Android Game Hacking
The most widely used mobile operating system, Android, provides us with a wide range of apps and games. So, when it comes to games, the question of whether it’s possible and effective to hack Android games emerges.
Reaching the highest score, adding more coins to the account, or even obtaining in-app purchases without having to pay real money are just a few of the numerous ways it may be useful to gamers.
So let’s get started. It is possible to hack games, but it is more difficult to use these techniques across all Android system versions due to the continuous changes that Android releases. Hacking typically occurs as a result of a third-party app, however some apps need your Android to be rooted.
However, since this unlocks capabilities that are inaccessible to the average user, many individuals choose to avoid rooted their devices. In fact, if you don’t know what you’re doing, it could seriously damage your phone. It resembles jailbreaking, it seems.
Additionally, keep in mind that you might need to enable the “Unknown sources” option while downloading other apps from sources other than the Play Store. Typically, this option can be found in the “Settings” menu’s “Security” tab.
Hacking Android Games Without Rooting
Let’s have a look at a few tools for hacking Android games without rooting a device since this is a simpler and more safe method for your phone.
This one appears to be the easiest app to use for Android devices to hack games. In essence, it enables you to bypass in-game restrictions and enjoy playing without having to buy in-app items.
This app lets you easily simulate the IAP buying process without the need for programming skills, in contrast to many other hacking programs that allow users to manually make changes within the game.
CreeHack is a very useful utility because it works with almost all games and programs. The following steps should be followed for a successful game hack:
- After the app is installed, open it and press “Enable.”
- Once the app is enabled, leave it open in the background.
- Then, run the game you need to hack and go to the tab to buy IAPs.
- Select the IAP that you want to buy and, after being led to the purchase screen, tap on the Purchase button – and this is it!
Similar to CreeHack, this program also allows you to download games for free rather than paying for them, which is another technique to trick the Google Play payment system. Keep in mind that this software is accessible on a variety of devices. Some devices, though, cannot run it correctly. Also, if you attempt to hack an online game, you can run into some issues.
There is no need to be concerned about any issues because the usage is the same as in CreeHack. This app is available for direct download from the developer’s website.
Game Killer 2019
GameKiller is an Android application that uses memory tampering to manipulate in-game currency like coins and gems. More than 10 million people have used Gamekiller globally, making it one of the most well-liked apps not offered in the Google Play store.
Game killer is robust yet simple to use, supports a wide variety of games, and works with the most recent Android releases. The app needed rooting when it was first launched. With the 2019 update, you can hack games without rooting your device.
When you install and run the app, you will see a list of options available.
- Click the option “Hack Android Games Without Root,” and you will see a list of supported games.
- Once you have detected the game that you need to hack, tap on it, and this will open a list of possible hacks.
- Tap the hack method that you want to apply, and that’s it!
Most games can be played again once the hackers have been used. To maintain the hacks, some games might need to be launched using Game Killer each time. Game Killer is a practical program that is unquestionably worthwhile to use.
You may have heard tales that the Lucky Patcher shouldn’t be used since it’s unsafe. However, a recent study revealed that Lucky Patcher poses no risk to any of its users. It is a risk-free and secure tool. To prevent risk or damage from unreliable sources, make sure you purchase it from the official website.
With the most recent version of Lucky Patcher, you can hack games without having to root your device.
- Download, install and open the app.
- You will see a list of games or apps. Tap on the game that you want to hack from the list of games.
- Then click the “Open Menu of Patches” option.
- Click “Create Modified Apk File.”
- And finally, select “Launch” and enjoy the game!
Users of Android are familiar with Lucky Patcher since it helps them make the most of the operating system. Don’t hesitate to check it out because it can be utilized for a variety of things that you didn’t realize your Android device was capable of!
Hacking Android Games on a Rooted Device
To start with, if you’ve never rooted your phone before, be sure to carefully follow all the instructions to avoid any mistakes on your device. Also keep in mind that some nations forbid the rooting of mobile devices. For instance, it is acceptable to root your smartphone in the USA, but not your tablet.
SB Game Hacker
There are many different games that are compatible with the SB Game Hacker application. The game you intend to hack must be open at the same time as this application. Players can adjust in-game statistics including attack points for specific weapons, coins, jewels, the timer, and the character’s speed thanks to this.
On an Android device that has been root access, this program may be the simplest for hacking games. Let’s say, for example, that you wish to increase the amount of coins.
- Open Game Hacker and leave it in the background.
- Run the game that you need to hack.
- Start the level or whatever you want in the game so that your coin amount appears on the screen.
- Go back to Game Hacker.
- Enter the number of coins in the input box, and click “Search.”
- Now change the number of coins you have in the game.
- Open Game Hacker again, enter the current number of coins, and press “Search.”
- If everything is done correctly, you will receive the desired amount of coins in the game.
- You can change the number of coins by selling or buying something.
- Right after that, you will see the desired amount of coins appear.
To put it simply, you must input the coin amount twice for Game Hacker to recognize that it is “coins” and not another system item that might now have the same value.
One of the most innovative and cost-free solutions for changing Android games is GameCIH. The program allows you to modify lives, coins, points, and other offline game data. It is the finest substitute for the aforementioned instruments. Make sure your device is already rooted before using the app with any games you have loaded. The program requires root access on your smartphone. If not, you should first root your Android device.
Let’s take a deeper look at GameCIH since its hacking approach is identical to that of the prior software.
- Download the app, install and run it.
- Select the game you want to hack, and open it.
- Remember the number of coins (for example) you currently have.
- Hit your hot-key and select Input Number.
- Enter the current number of coins, and tap OK.
- Then change the number of coins, and tap the hot-key again.
- Press the “!” sign, then click on “coins” and enter your desired number of them.
- Press “Modify.”
- If you press the Lock button, the chosen amount will be locked, meaning that you will have unlimited money.
The selected amount will be locked if you click the Lock button, leaving you with a limitless amount of money.
In The End
Any gamer, regardless of whether they prefer simple casual games or more complex RPGs, can benefit from learning how to hack Android apps.
It might not be a good idea to root your smartphone if you are a regular user and don’t have extensive understanding of coding or managing more complex Android features.
Of course there are differences between hacking rooted and non-rooted phones. Download a few of these apps and give them a try based on the circumstances that work best for you. As we’ve already discussed, the OS version and smartphone model can affect whether some apps function.
Also keep in mind that if you wish to hack online games like Clash of Clans, hacking can be difficult. The issue is that rather than being saved on your phone, the majority of in-game objects (gems, coins, and gold) are kept on their servers. However, it’s absolutely worth a shot!